Girls' Practice Locations
Printable Practice Site Map
Click on the links to get driving directions to practice sites.*
- Capo Valley High School Meet in faculty lot, the first left after turning on Via Escolar.
- Water Tower
- Marina Hills Park in shopping center across Golden Lantern, but meet in the cul de sac on Camino Los Padres.
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park is on La Paz road just south of Aliso Creek road. DO NOT TURN IN, drop off, and make a U-turn in entrance. Drop off on the street or in the parking lot for adjacent sports park.
(There is a fee for parking inside the park, and exact change is required. The rangers have asked us not to U-turn inside the entrance.)
- Aliso North Meet at Canyon View Park, on the left side of Canyon Vista.
- Aliso South Meet at Aliso-Wood Canyon's Wilderness Park. Take Aliso Creek Road to Wood Canyon Drive. Make left turn on Knollwood and park along street or in Wood Canyon Elementary School's parking lot. The Wilderness Park is across the street from Wood Canyon Elementary School.
- Cox Park (AKA: Ladera Ranch Sports Park) is located across from the Albertson's Shopping Center in Ladera Ranch. There is a signal at the park's entrance. The park is between Marguerite Parkway and O'Neill Drive on Crown Valley Parkway.
*Note: Most online directions to this park are inaccurate and will lead you to the wrong side of Marguerite and Crown Valley Parkway.
- Chapparosa Park Off Golden Lantern, just past Marina Hills Drive. Take Chapparosa Park Road all the way to the end. Parking is on the right.
- Laguna Hills High School Park in the lot to the left after the school entrance. Athletes will meet in the grass above the track.
- Curtis Park is located off Olympiad Road between La Paz and Jeronimo.
- Oso Park is located behind Newhart Middle School. Take Veterans Way to the end. Go into the Norman Murray Center parking lot, staying to the right of the senior center. The park will be just past the center on the left.
- Foxborough Park
is adjacent to Journey Charter School (formerly Foxborough Elementary) and Aliso Niguel High in Aliso Viejo. From Pacific Park, take Deerhurst to Foxborough: the park is at the bottom of the hill. From Aliso Creek Road, take Wolverine Way to Deerhurst then to Foxborough. Cross streets are Deerhurst and Foxborough.
- Florence Joyner (Flo Jo) Olympiad Park is located on Olympiad Road between Alicia Parkway and Applegate.